Friday, November 12, 2010

THE CONNOR WARS REVIEWS F0301

I have just finished reading the season 3 premiere script of THE CONNOR WARS titled "A THOUSAND MILES" and wanted to blog about how wonderfully written it is.

OK, first of all it picks up right where the season 2 finale of TSCC left off and immediately continues the primary story arc while not leaving out any important or minor sub-plots from the first two seasons. I was instantly sucked into the story and can't wait to read the second script.

However, the only thing I was surprised about at first was the character Allison Young's personality and attitude during the beginning of the script, but I soon came to realize that her bad-ass soldier attitude was obviously and completely reasonable for the character because I keep forgetting that this is Allison the Resistance fighter that we are dealing with and not Cameron the protector terminator of John Connor.

Overall, I think that CJ CARTER (the writer of TCW) deserves a BIG round of applause for writing the most entertaining series of fanfic I have EVER READ!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.
For those of you who are interested in reading THE CONNOR WARS the address is:
http://tib.cjcs.com/terminator-the-connor-wars-ttscc-season-3-fanfic-project/

No comments:

Post a Comment