Friday, November 12, 2010

THE CONNOR WARS REVIEWS F0302

I have now finished reading the second script of THE CONNOR WARS season 3, titled "TEMPEST TOSSED" , and I am even more impressed with the storyline. The fact that Allison is beginning to trust John and have more faith in him is a very good thing due to the fact that John Connor may one day save humanity but he can't do that without a team of loyal resistance fighters who trust him, and Allison may be his closest friend in the future caused by his connection with Cameron. In the future the term "TRUST IS A MUST" is literally true.

Catherine Weaver is also helping John and may be his protector terminator from now on, now that Cameron's CPU is in the endoskeleton of John Henry (who I think is now Camenry), I guess I will have to read on and find out for sure.

Another thing that excited me about the script was that Sarah Connor who is still in the year 2009 is building a new team to fight KALIBA.
So far it consists mainly of:
Sarah Connor
James Ellison (former F.B.I. agent)
Daniel Aldridge (current F.B.I. agent)
Alejandra (former gang member)
Hows the irony in that combination?

I'm sure that the plot will unfold much more in the upcoming scripts I have yet to read, and that alone is enough motivation for me to read the remaining 26 scripts. And of course the fact that I am just a huge TSCC fan helps as well, as I would read just about any fanfic based on it, however TCW is by far the best I have found.

P.S.
Once again, the link to TCW is:
http://tib.cjcs.com/terminator-the-connor-wars-ttscc-season-3-fanfic-project/

1 comment:

  1. it's fantastic that you are already reviewing the second script!
    do you think that Sarah's new team that consists of both the FBI and a gang member will work out well together? Sounds like there might be some future conflict to me!

    ReplyDelete