Monday, November 8, 2010

Reflections on cancellation

When the SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES was cancelled I felt like the entire fox network was worthless because they seem to cancel everything I watch such as FIREFLY, PRISON BREAK, DOLLHOUSE, and now TSCC. With only two seasons I feel like that story has just barely begun. FOX is stupid for cancelling it because I believe they still have a lot of money they could make from it. If they would at least continue the story even in the form of a DVD-MOVIE I guarantee that the fanbase would launch huge support campaigns to ensure that the film is successful. I also think that it should have been picked up by another network such as SYFY or maybe SHOWTIME, and the fact that it wasn't remains a mystery to me because those are networks that don't normaly get high ratings anyway so I figured that 3 to 6 million viewers per episode would help them a bit. Then again it also comes down to the production budget because I have heard that if it were picked up by a network such as SYFY there budget would not be able to afford the same actors such as Lena Heady, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau, Brian Austin Green, etc. Now whether that is true I dont Know but what I do Know is that I will not give up hope for TSCC.

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE!!!

WILL YOU JOIN US?

1 comment:

  1. We'll keep hoping too! we loved watching the series, thank you for bringing it to our attention!

    ReplyDelete